Powered By Blogger

terça-feira, 10 de julho de 2012

My reactions


My reactions are back bitches!! =D 



Your reation to this:






My reaction...


When I unfriend someone on facebook "by accident":




When somebody criticize my work:





When I see that my teacher gave me the grade I wanted:



When I see Nutella in the supermarket:



When somebody says that Zeppelin are awful:


When somebody asks me to chose between Bieber or 1D:



When I forget the reason I'm arguing with somebody:


When I'm still hungry:




When I can't walk in my room because it's so messy:




 When I ear the word "icecream":
                                               And then when someone asks me if I want some:





When I get caught on holiadays after a horrible period of exams:







Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário